Please click the dog picture for EASY online form, which will be submitted directly to the rescue!
If you prefer a paper application, please complete PDF below and email to [email protected]:
Please visit Starting Over Animal Rescue on FACEBOOK at SOAR Adoptables to see an up to date list of adoptable puppies and dogs!
Canine Adoption hours: Individual meet and greets for dogs and will be done on a case by case basis, after application approval, at an agreed upon location. Please inquire about dogs being present at Petco, Whitehall during adoption hours.
- Meet Max the little ham!
- We think he is a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix that is approximately 2 years old.
- Max takes time to warm up to people and will require someone to give him the time he needs. Max will bark with ALL new people, so he needs supervised initial introductions.
- But, when Max is ready, he will be your best friend and love you forever !
- He is currently being fostered with another small dog and cats and does well with them.
- NO young children, NO men.
- Say hello to River!
- He is Neutered and up to date on all his shots.
- River is a 7-month-old cattle dog/terrier mix.
- River is good with kids, and a little rough with cats, so slow and proper introductions are necessary.
- He needs a home without other dogs!
- River is lovable, gives a lot of kisses, and he’s the kind of dog that won’t leave your side!
- Meet Cash!
- Cash is a 7-month-old cattle dog/terrier mix, male puppy.
- He is neutered and up to date on his shots!
- Cash is good with kids, ok with cats but he should be monitored with a new feline friend as he is curious.
- Cash would do BEST as the only dog.
- He is very lovable and likes to give kisses!
- Miss Maple is a 15-week-old female Australian Shepherd mix.
- She has a uniquely colored coat, with blue, black, and brown highlights.
- Maple will grow to be a larger size.
- She loves to play, and snuggle, and is good with other dogs.
- Star is a 12-week-old lab and hound mix.
- She is a silly girl and can often be found carrying grass, sticks, or treats in her mouth!
- Star likes to wrestle and cuddle with her brother Spud. And she won’t miss an afternoon of snuggling with her human fosters!
- Spud here…trying to have his photo taken, but his sister Star won’t leave him alone!
- Spud is a 12-week-old male lab and hound mix, ready for his forever home!
- Cuddling and playing outside are his favorite things to do!
- Autumn is a 13-week-old Australian Shepherd mix who is definitely sassier than her sister.
- She will probably be a big girl!
- But, don’t let this adorable face fool you, she’s very outgoing, nippy, and full of sass.
- Autumn is doing well with crate training.