Please click the dog picture for EASY online form, which will be submitted directly to the rescue!
If you prefer a paper application, please complete PDF below and email to [email protected]:
Please visit Starting Over Animal Rescue on FACEBOOK at SOAR Adoptables to see an up to date list of adoptable puppies and dogs!
Canine Adoption hours: Individual meet and greets for dogs and will be done on a case by case basis, after application approval, at an agreed upon location. No dogs will be present at Petco, Whitehall during adoption hours.
- Donte is a 10 week old male puppy and he is growing fast!!
- Donte loves other dogs, doesn’t seem to mind cats.
- He should go to an active home who will enjoy spending time hiking and walking with him.
- Roan is a 10 week old shepherd mix, male.
- Roan has big paws, and a big belly to fit!
- He is very friendly.
- Meet Scooter!
- He is a 1 year old Jack Russell Terrier mix.
- Scooter is good with small dogs, and cautious with big dogs due to prior bullying.
- Scooter is microchipped.
- He would do BEST with small dogs.
- Meet Max the little ham!
- We think he is a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix that is approximately 2 years old.
- Max takes time to warm up to people and will require someone to give him the time he needs. Max will bark with ALL new people, so he needs supervised initial introductions.
- But, when Max is ready, he will be your best friend and love you forever !
- He is currently being fostered with another small dog and cats and does well with them.
- NO young children, NO men.
- Roxie is only 12 weeks old and she already weighs in at 17 pounds!
- Roxie is a mixed breed female pup.
- She is full of sass, likes to play and does well with other dogs.
- Roxie is doing well with house and crate training!
- Meet Ms. Cali!
- Cali is a 1 and 1/2 year old female lab mix with boundless energy!
- She is crate and house trained, and would do GREAT as the only dog in the home. She really craves all of her human’s attention!
- Cali is very sweet, and energetic. She needs a family to keep her active but we recommend NO SMALL kids.
Maya & Emori
- Maya & Emori are shepherd mix, female puppies.
- The girls have a soft furry coat, and LOVE to play!
- Maya & Emori are very affectionate. They are getting better at potty training!