Please click the dog picture for EASY online form, which will be submitted directly to the rescue!
If you prefer a paper application, please complete PDF below and email to [email protected]:
Please visit Starting Over Animal Rescue on FACEBOOK at SOAR Adoptables to see an up to date list of adoptable puppies and dogs!
Canine Adoption hours: Individual meet and greets for dogs and will be done on a case by case basis, after application approval, at an agreed upon location. Please inquire about dogs being present at Petco, Whitehall during adoption hours.
- Meet Max the little ham!
- We think he is a Maltese/Shih Tzu mix that is approximately 2 years old.
- Max takes time to warm up to people and will require someone to give him the time he needs. Max will bark with ALL new people, so he needs supervised initial introductions.
- But, when Max is ready, he will be your best friend and love you forever !
- He is currently being fostered with another small dog and cats and does well with them.
- NO young children, NO men.
- Meet Bailey, she is a 5 year old Shepherd mix that is looking for her forever home.
- She must be the only pet as she wants all the attention.
- Bailey is a strong dog, loves to go for walks, and would do BEST with an owner who can continue to give her proper training and upbringing.
- ADOPTION FEE SPONSORED – with approved application and an acceptable home that fits the needs of this dog.
- Ash is a 6 month old cattle dog / terrier mix, looking for his forever family!
- Ash loves everyone from kids to dogs and even cats.
- He is getting some extra training thanks to Golden Acres Rescue, and he is doing great.
- Ash is neutered, microchipped, and current on vaccines.
- He loves his people and other dogs and would do great for someone active to give him the exercise he needs.
- Say hello to River!
- He is Neutered and up to date on all his shots.
- River is a 7-month-old cattle dog/terrier mix.
- River is good with kids, and a little rough with cats, so slow and proper introductions are necessary.
- He needs a home without other dogs!
- River is lovable, gives a lot of kisses, and he’s the kind of dog that won’t leave your side!
- Meet Cash!
- Cash is a 7-month-old cattle dog/terrier mix, male puppy.
- He is neutered and up to date on his shots!
- Cash is good with kids, ok with cats but he should be monitored with a new feline friend as he is curious.
- Cash would do BEST as the only dog.
- He is very lovable and likes to give kisses!