Please click the cat picture for EASY online form, which will be submitted directly to the rescue!
If you prefer a paper application, please complete the PDF below and email completed form to:
“Don’t forget your mask!”
Petco Whitehall, PA adoption hours:
Saturday 10 AM – 12 PM
Individual meet and greets may be scheduled with volunteers during the week.
Living Things, Orefield PA adoption hours:
Sunday 11 AM – 1 PM
Please inquire with a volunteer prior to attending as hours may change at this location.
- Meet Sunshine!
- Sunshine is a 1 year old stunning black coated female cat.
- Sunshine loves other cats!
- Sunshine would do GREAT adopted with either Aladdin or Bella, whom she is currently being fostered with.
- Miss Zoe is a two year old tuxedo, female with a gorgeous coat.
- Zoe must go to a home with at least one other cat.
- Zoe loves her wet food, cat nip, and snuggling at the top of a tree stand where she can watch the humans.
- She enjoys playing with the resident foster kittens that come and go.
- Zoe is shy and may never fully welcome constant human contact, but she would do fine in a calm house with other cats to keep her company.
- **COURTESY POST**
Luna & Sophie
- Luna (right) is an 8 month old dilute calico.
- Luna loves her buddy Sophie and the must be adopted together!
- Stunning Sophie (right) is a young adult calico female.
- Sophie is very sweet and craves attention.
- Sophie doesn’t mind cat friendly dogs!
Garfield & Arlena
- Who needs crazy teenagers ruling their house??? That’s these two! They love cats, dogs and all toys!
- Special needs / bonded pair, Garfield and Arlena are looking for their forever home.
- Warning These two are heart stealersThey love everyone!
- Garfield, or just G for short, has acid reflux for which he requires an inexpensive medicine, and a special feeding schedule to keep his belly happy.
- Arlena had a bad ear infection as a kitten. She is healed but it left her a little wobbly some days.
- MUST BE ADOPTED TOGETHER
- Bella is around 10 months, a female tortoiseshell with a shiny coat and stunning eyes!
- She is on the shy side, so an experienced and patient pet owner is BEST.
- Bella loves to play and spend some time snuggling in a cozy bed, and she is the best office companion!
- Talia is a 3 month old female tabby who is ready for her forever home!
- She would do great adopted into a home with another kitten or young cat to wrestle with!
- Talia is a gorgeous female kitten with tiger stripes.
- We aren’t sure what color this boy will end up being, but he’s not afraid to run, roar and capture your heart!
- Dandelion is an 8 week old male kitten, and he does well with cats and dogs.
- This handsome fella is about 2 years old, neutered, negative for FeLV/FIV, up to date on vaccines and microchipped.
- He’s almost all black except the tiniest spot of white on his chest.
- Aladdin just started the indoor life but is loving almost every minute of it. He likes to explore and be loved on. He’s a purr machine and loves to snuggle; don’t let that tomboy stare fool you! He’s eating well and using the litter box, too!
- Chevy is a 3 month old male kitten, gray tiger and white.
- Kittens do awesome when they are adopted in pairs!
- His litter mates are Mercedes, and Ford (orange tabby).
- Chevy is quite a character and has the softest fur!
- Mercedes is a 3 month old female kitten.
- Kittens do awesome adopted in pairs!
- Her litter mates are Chevy, and Ford (orange tabby).
- Mercedes is a gorgeous Siamese mix.
- 3 month old male tuxedo kitten.
- Funny and playful, Gillie would do great adopted with his brother Billie, or another fun-loving cat!
- Billie is an adorable 3 month old male tuxedo kitten.
- Billie has a medium-length coat and loves to play and run with his brother Gillie.
- Meet Mr. Marly!
- This stunning tiger is a funny and loving guy.
- Marly would prefer a home all his own…ONLY ONE CAT HOME.
- Marly is handsome, playful, chatty and in charge!
- Cutey pie Archie is a medium haired 2.5 month old gray kitten!
- Archie should be adopted with either of his brothers, Penn and Monty, or with another young, playful cat.
- Archie is medically up to date and enjoys kitten shenanigans.
- Monty is a 2.5 month old silver tabby, male who just loves to run and play with his brothers.
- Monty would do BEST adopted with one of his brothers, Archie and Penn, or with another young cat to play with.
- Penn is 2.5 months old, male gray kitten. His coat is just stunning!
- Penn should be adopted with one of his active brothers, Monty and Archie, or another young cat.
- Penn loves to find silly places to sleep.
- If Calypso would sit still a moment, we’d get a good shot of her adorable round face!
- Calypso is a 3 month old ginger female, who is ready to find a home of her own with another kitty to play with.
- Calypso is very energetic and loves to wrestle!
- Calypso and Sylvie would love to be adopted together.
- Johnnie is a happy go lucky dude!
- He likes to play, nap and throw himself into every situation! They are all exciting!
- Johnnie would do best adopted with another kitten, Reed is his brother!
Bentley & Ford
- Affectionate brothers Bentley & Ford are 3 month old twin tigers!
- They LOVE to snuggle with each other, but really enjoy their one on one human time too!
- Bentley & Ford enjoy playing!
- Her name should be Love Love!
- Meow Meow loves everything but other kitties.
- She is a 4 year old black and white female who searches for attention in the form of petting, chin rubs, and belly scratches!
- Meow Meow is an ONLY CAT household.
- Perfect kitten alert~!
- Hazel is a 3 month old petite female with gorgeous colors and markings. We can’t get over her cute nose!
- Hazel is gentle, loving and playful.
- Strong and silent Reed is ready for adoption!
- He likes to watch the action from the bleachers…but look out ribbon toy, he’s coming for you!!
- Reed should be adopted with another kitten, Johnnie is his brother!