Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to [email protected]
- Petite Princess Cindy is a regal senior, female gray tiger.
- Cindy would love a home with a human who is always around and can be her constant companion, treat giver, back massager.
- Cindy would do ok with another mellow and calm cat.
Haley, Hesper, Horatio
- CUTENESS overload!
- These little nuggets are only 6 weeks old and aren’t quite ready to be adopted. Heck, they still have food all over their faces!!
- Horatio is the only boy.
- Kittens do best adopted in pairs, consider taking home a pair today.
- This sweet bug is Willow. She is a 1 year old brown tiger.
- Willow is shy, and sassy. She enjoyed having her kittens indoors, but she may yearn to go outside (indoor/outdoor cat is a possibility for this girl).
- Willow enjoys to talk, and talk and talk. We hope you have some long hours to keep her company.
Clover & Sage
- 1 year old tabby & white Bobbsy Twins, Clover & Sage are loving life and each other!
- Clover: spot on RIGHT of nose, loves to chase birds at the window, can find any bug in a hot second, and preys on toys dangling from sticks. She is very curious and likes to follow her human.
- Sage: spot on LEFT of nose, snuggle her please!! She also enjoys the occasional serenade, chasing laser lights, and bird watching. Sage is reserved and prefers to watch the world from afar.
- Jetta is an adult gal with a beautiful black coat and gorgeous amber eyes.
- Jetta is very friendly, loves to climb her tree stand, and loves to play!
- She needs to be the ONLY animal in the household.
- Simba is a one year old ginger male who was so sweet, his rescuers couldn’t help but bring him inside!
- He would love a human to nap the day away with, but prefers adults only. No small children please.
- Simba is FIV positive, but FeLV negative. FIV cats can live in the company of other cats.
- Won’t you purrrlease give this handsome boy a home?
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- AJ is a 1 year old male Lynx Point Siamese Mix.
- AJ was rescued from the great outdoors, where he lived in a feral colony. He would be ok to live with other cats, with proper and slow introductions.
- AJ requires a patient home, with an owner who has the time to allow him to open up and blossom!
- Spring and Summer are right around the corner and we could all use some Sunny Sunshine in our lives!
- Sunny is a 4 year old male, orange and white tabby.
- He is friendly, playful, and does well with children.
- Sunny needs to be on a urinary diet, but he doesn’t mind! He says he’s sooo worth it!
- Hunter is a 6 year old cuddly male who is looking for a forever home where he can share cozy blankets, sunny windows and treats with Sophie.
- Sophie and Hunter must be adopted together as they are very bonded.
- Hunter thrives on the companionship of other cats. He is an orange and white male.
- Sophie loves to play with jingle balls and chase her tail! She is a petite gray female.
- Sophie is a petite 6 year old female, all gray.
- She does well with other cats, dogs and kids!
- Sophie & Hunter must be adopted together.
- Koda is a 8 week old female black kitten.
- Koda loves everyone, from the dog, other cats, and even the kids!
- She is just a tiny sprout, so she’s not quite ready for adoption!
- Koda loves to play and explore.
Lucy (and Koda!)
- Lucy is an 8 month old female, black and white kitten, with semi-long hair.
- Lucy has come a long way to being a loving gal, who enjoys ear rubs, brushings and snuggles with her new friend Koda.
- We would love for Lucy & Koda to be adopted together, as they have formed a close relationship. Koda really helped Lucy to blossom and become the love bug she is today!
- T-bone is the biggest boy in his litter and he is baaad to the bone!
- He likes to play and chase his toys like hunted prey!
- T-bone would do best adopted with another cat, or kitten to keep him company!
- Apple is a young female kitten black and white.
- Her mom calls her Applesauce, since she can be a little sweet and a little saucy and sassy!
- Apple loves to play and enjoys the company of her litter mates!
- Apple would do best adopted with a litter mate (T-bone or Apricot) or a home with another cat.
- Apricot is an adorable little tiger kitten, female.
- She enjoys tumbling with her litter mates and would love to be adopted with one of them (T-bone & Apple).
- Apricot would do best in a home with another cat!