Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to [email protected]
- Handsome Hugo is still looking for a Valentine, could it be you?
- Hugo is very affectionate, loves to play, and does well with other kitties.
- Be prepared to pet, massage, pet, massage, did you pet your new kitten yet?
Cinder & Skye
- Cinder & Skye are teeny tiny Siamese mix sisters.
- They are about 8 weeks old and love to snuggle and pose for the camera. C’mon, they are doing a great job aren’t they?
- Prince Charles is patiently waiting for the perfect home, where he can become King of the castle.
- Charlie is front declawed, and does not dig the company of other animals. NO cats or dogs.
- An experienced cat owner is recommended for Charlie.
Sophie & Hunter
- Sophie and Hunter are 6 year old siblings looking for a forever home they can share with cozy blankets, sunny windows and treats.
- Sophie and Hunter must be adopted together as they are very bonded.
- Hunter thrives on the companionship of other cats. Sophie loves to play with jingle balls and chase her tail!
Chai & Ash
- This bonded pair of Chai & Ash are 12 week old female kittens.
- Chai & Ash are very shy and will require an owner who helps them continue to blossom into the wonderful cats we know they will be!
- They love to be held & cuddled, play with laser pointers and be rewarded with treats.
- Chai & Ash would do best adopted as a pair.
- Gatsby is a laid back, 2 year old male Persian, with a rainbow of gray fur.
- Persians require daily care to their fur, and facial areas, due to a slightly flatter face. An experienced adopter is required.
- Gatsby (formerly Noochie) makes for a great pillow and addition to your favorite sofa!
- NO dogs please. Mild mannered cats may be ok.
- Adult male, long haired hunk of love!
- Boris is friendly, slightly shy, and so soft.
- Who can turn down those big, pleading eyes?
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- This long haired beauty is a sweet and laid back dude!
- Martie is a 5 month old male.
- He would be a fine addition to a multi-cat household.
- Hmmm, is Martie smiling in this photoshoot? I do believe he is! What a handsome guy!
- This charming beau is a 3 year old male tiger cat.
- Leo has a very dark coat, with a white face, chest, underbelly and cute white toes.
- He is chatty, friendly and has lots of love to give.
- Leo requires a wet food only diet, non-prescription.
- Big Gus is a 5 year old black & white male. He is a bigger guy who loves to snuggle!
- He enjoys feather toys, food, large litter boxes and peace & quiet.
- Gus would do best in a home as the only cat, or with another kitty who is cool & calm.
- Kader is a buff and white 8 month old male.
- Kader is friendly, sweet and affectionate.
- He gets along well with other cats and is looking for a home with lots of feather toys, and nice windows to watch birds!
- Handsome hunk with gorgeous, long whiskers, sure to make the other cats jealous!
- Mr. Tux likes attention, to be carried around, and treats of chicken!
- He gets along well with cats, dogs and young children. Tux is 4 years old.
- Adoption Pending
- Ember is a funny, 3 month old ginger female, who is sure to spark the hearts of her humans!
- Ember likes to wrestle and play with her foster siblings, chase toys, and bird watch.
- Her best traits include dipping her foot in the water bowl, and using the litter box while it’s being cleaned.
- Chander is 8 months old, loves other cats, enjoys being held and is a real LOVE bug.
- Chander is as cute as can be, he is a full brown tiger. He loves to take naps on his human’s lap after running around for playtime.
- Don’t forget adopting more than one kitten has it’s rewards: they keep each other company, don’t get lonely, and stay out of trouble!
- Little Miss Suzie is a 7 month old, petite tiger kitten.
- Isn’t she gorgeous?
- Suzie loves other cats, is a roommate to Chander and would enjoy being adopted with a playmate!
Astrid & Agnes
- Astrid & Agnes are 4 month old orange/white sisters.
- They are a wee bit shy, but are making great progress. The kittens would love to be adopted together!
- Astrid & Agnes are up to date on all vaccines.
- 2 year black & white DSH female
- Very laid back, likes kids, cats and even fooled the family dog into thinking they are pals!
- Maya likes to help around the house by splashing in the tub, and eating all of her food off the floor!
- Maya (or Mumu) would do BEST with another cat to bond and snuggle with.
- 6 months old and full of spunk and love, Louie is a male, ginger cat. His eyes are a gorgeous amber color, and his nose the cutest pink!
- Louie likes to climb, and sleep up high, so he will need a nice tree stand or human approved place to catch some zzz’s or warm in the sun.
- He enjoys the company of other cats, but 1-2 felines is enough for him; others may get jealous of his good looks.
- Deeks is a buff 9 week old male kitten.
- Deeks is quite the chatter box, and loves attention!
- He would do best with another kitten or cat to rumble and tumble with!
- Mister Marco is a 4 month old ginger boy who is just learning humans are cool. Well, not as cool as cats.
- Marco will melt your heart, if you can take the time to help him break out of his shell!
- Daisy is pretty enough to be the belle of the ball!
- She is a 9 week old torbi (torti + tabby) and white. Her coat is quite striking!
- Daisy will be available in a few weeks.