Please click the cat picture for EASY online form, which will be submitted directly to the rescue!
If you prefer a paper application, please complete the PDF below and email completed form to:
Please visit Starting Over Animal Rescue at Petco for adoption events, every Saturday. Summer hours will be from 9 a.m.- 11 a.m.
Petco 2621 MacArthur Rd, Whitehall, PA 18052
“Don’t forget your mask!”
- Petco & SOAR require visitors to wear a face covering over both the nose & mouth.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Currently a maximum of 3 fosters/volunteers will be present for animal showings. Please be patient and courteous as we begin this new process.
Janet & Jack
- 12 weeks old and full of spunk, Janet (black) and Jack (tiger), would love to find a home together!
- They have grown into loving lap cats who will fall asleep in your arms when they’re not roughhousing with each other.
- Jack and Janet are up to date with vaccines and tested negative.
- They have perfect litter box manners.
- They have not been around dogs or other cats but may do well in a home with other pets with a slow introduction.
The Devil wears Prada
- Meet this gang of rough and tumblies of Emily (calico), Andy (Andrea-BW), Miranda & Serena (black beauties) & brother Nigel (medium hair tiger).
- Both Miranda & Serena have extra toes!
- This crowd of cute kittens is still a bit shy, but their foster mom will have them playing & purring in no time!
- Meet McCoy a gorgeous & chill 6 month old tiger male.
- McCoy’s siblings were previously adopted through SOAR, and now he’s ready for his forever home.
- McCoy is a bit shy at first, but does crave human attention and chin rubs of course.
- McCoy would do great with another cat!
- Robinson is just drop dead gorgeous!
- He is a 1-2 year old male, with medium length charcoal fur, and stunning bright green eyes.
- Robinson craves human attention, and seems to have interest in other cats.
- He is still a bit shy, but has an infinite possibility to become a wonderful feline friend.
- River is a 3 year old male with a sleek gray coat and bright white chest.
- River is microchipped and up to date on all of his vaccines.
- River is very friendly and has a sweet temperament.
- Miss Ginger is a 9 week old female kitten who is ready for her forever home!
- Ginger is up to date on age appropriate vaccines.
- She would LOVE to be adopted into a home with another kitten or feline to play with!
Flower pot gals
- Please welcome these cuties to SOAR!
- A full litter of orange female kittens, are cuter than can be and are ready for their forever homes.
- Fern & Iris are funny, playful, and more entertaining than your smart TV!
- Lizzie is a 3 year old tortoiseshell / tabby mix who is ready for her forever home.
- Lizzie needs to be the ONLY feline in the home, to start, she likes to be in charge and the queen!
- Lizzie’s perfect home would be with cat savvy humans who don’t mind her occasional torti-tude.
- She loves to snuggle, play, and hang with her human!
- Miss Scarlet is a 1-2 year old sassy tabby, who is front declawed.
- Scarlet would do BEST in a home with NO small children.
- Scarlet would prefer a cat savvy home who gets sassy vibe.
- This pretty tabby loves to play and give her human head bumps.
- NADIA – Cat savvy adopter.
- Single animal home.
- Spunky girl who needs a human who will get her strong vibe.
- Pretty Nadia is a medium haired tabby who is looking for her forever home. She is less than 1 year old.
- Nadia is a sweet girl who likes to make biscuits! She purrs and loves head scratches!
- Nadia and her fluffy tail can be viewed at Petco in Whitehall. *formerly named Nugget.
- Gentle Lionel is being fostered by a friend of SOAR, and is being posted as a courtesy.
- Lionel is a 2 year old male cat, white with a semi long haired coat, which will require brushing.
- Lionel would do BEST with an adult household, or older children.
- He LOVES cats, NO dogs please!
- Lionel is a bit shy and should go into a cat savvy home; he is potentially hearing impaired but it doesn’t slow him down.
Jerome & Gavin
- Jerome (JR)- Siamese mix & Gavin -Tabby are two BONDED brothers!
- JR & Gavin need to be adopted together, as they are inseparable.
- The boys are from different litters, but spend all of their time together, they are both 2 years old.
- Jerome & Gavin are being fostered by a friend of SOAR, and this is a courtesy post.
- They can be a bit shy at first and require a cat savvy home.
- 3 month old Thomas is a real hoot to have in the house!
- Thomas loves to play, snuggles, chase his favorite toy, and he LOVES people.
- Thomas is a Russian Blue mixed breed.
- Let’s say hello to Merika!!
- Merika is a 9 week old kitten that came to rescue when she was only 3 weeks old.
- She has grown into a beautiful kitty and is now ready to grace you with her love and antics.
- She is friendly loves to be handled and petted, and she is also four paw drive with a motor that does not stop purring.
Hayden & Hayes
- 10 weeks old, and fully vetted as appropriate to their age.
- Hayden (ginger) & Hayes (tiger) love to sleep the day away together, after a fun afternoon of playing!
- Please consider adopting in pairs or into a home with another young cat to keep these furry kits busy!
- According to Nina’s foster mom “she’s one cool kitten & I’d love to keep her!”
- Nina is a black and white female kitten who is waiting for her perfect forever home!
- Nina is spunky, friendly, lovable, and will fit in with any feline household.
- Dogs? Eh, maybe not yet.
- What the what? This gorgeous babe is a torti-co!
- Nellie is a young gal who is READY for indoor living.
- Nellie is a sweet and affectionate tortoiseshell female (yes I typed that correctly) with a wee spot of white, which makes her a tortie and calico mix!
- Nellie craves attention, but she’d like to be the ONLY cat you’re giving attention to.
- Miss Dolly is a 3 month old tuxedo female who is skilled at playing, eating, and wrestling with her sister Polly!
- Dolly would do great adopted into a home with another feline as she is still a bit shy.
- “Do you think she can see me back here?
- Polly is a 3 month old sleek black coated female kitten.
- Polly is skilled with a feather toy, hide & seek, and eating all of the treats!~
- Polly is a bit shy but she enjoys the company of other felines.
- Sister to Aurora, Moon baby is a beautiful white and gray 3 month old female kitten.
- Moon Baby loves attention and snuggles, when she’s finished with play time!
- Moon Baby loves to greet her humans at the door!
- Sweet Aurora is a dilute torti who would love to be adopted into a home with another feline.
- She currently resides with her sister Moon Baby, and foster brother Orion (pictured with her).
- Aurora is a bit shy, but she’s craving attention and likes to play!
- Orion is a 4 month old tiger and white male kitten.
- He is rambunctious, sweet, active, but does love a good snuggle and nap in your lap!
- Orion would do BEST adopted with another feline to keep him company. He currently shares a foster home with Moon Baby and Aurora.
The Brady Bunch
- Sisters: Jan – calico & Marcia – torti
- Brothers: Bobby – ginger, Peter – tuxedo & Greg – tabby
- 11 week old litter who would love to be adopted in pairs!
- The kittens are friendly, playful, and will eventually stop running enough to be lap kitties.
- 3 month old Annie is the fastest kitten around town!
- Annie is a female kitten with a lovely black coat.
- Her coat matches her personality, sweet, ok she has a little spunk!
- High energy kitten alert! Wait, don’t they all have high energy?
- Monkey is a 10 week old ginger male who loves to run, swing, play and give little nibble kisses to everyone, including the family dog!