Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to [email protected]
- Mr. D is a 3 year old handsome male, black cat.
- Delorean is friendly, seeks attention, enjoys other cats, but please NO DOGS! Yuk!
- Delorean was rehabilitated by SOAR when he was found with injuries to his back two paws. He is doing great and has no restrictions!
- Adult male, long haired hunk of love!
- Boris is friendly, slightly shy, and so soft.
- Who can turn down those big, pleading eyes?
- *****PET OF THE MONTH******
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- Jack is a Flame Point Siamese mix.
- He is 3 months old and enjoys spending the day purring, playing and love and snuggles to his humans!
- This charming beau is a 3 year old male tiger cat.
- Leo has a very dark coat, with a white face, chest, underbelly and cute white toes.
- He is chatty, friendly and has lots of love to give.
- Leo requires a wet food only diet, non-prescription.
- This long haired beauty is a sweet and laid back dude!
- Martie is a 14 week old male.
- He would be a fine addition to a multi-cat household.
- Miss Cagney is a Russian Blue mix female kitten.
- She loves her other foster kitten sisters and hanging in her hammock.
- Cagney has a seriously loud purr, especially if you scratch behind her ears!
- Big Gus is a 5 year old black & white male. He is a bigger guy who loves to snuggle!
- He enjoys feather toys, food, large litter boxes and peace & quiet.
- Gus would do best in a home as the only cat, or with another kitty who is cool & calm.
- This scrumptious Smidgen is a beautiful and wonderful 2 year old tiger & white male.
- He is playful, has a crazy motor, is kind and likes to talk!
- Smidgen would do best as the only cat, or with one other cat, as he can be very shy & scared with too many cats.
- Kader is a buff and white 6 month old male. Siblings with Kiera and Karma.
- Handsome hunk with gorgeous, long whiskers, sure to make the other cats jealous!
- Mr. Tux likes attention, to be carried around, and treats of chicken!
- He gets along well with cats, dogs and young children. Tux is 4 years old.
- This black beauty is a 1 year old friendly, loving and sociable female.
- Blaze will tap or lean on her human’s legs to be picked up, and then reward her human with kisses.
- Blaze has a mild condition from her scary time as a kitten. Her bladder dribbles a little, but she uses her litter box and with a little extra work, she can lead a normal life.
- She would do best with a bed that can easily be cleaned and a home with minimal carpets to limit any mess.
- Blaze is truly a beauty who should not be passed up.
- 2 year black & white DSH female
- Very laid back, likes kids, cats and even fooled the family dog into thinking they are pals!
- Maya likes to help around the house by splashing in the tub, and eating all of her food off the floor!
- Maya (or Mumu) would do BEST with another cat to bond and snuggle with.
- Hunter is a 5 year old orange and white male cat.
- He is laid back, and his favorite past time is napping.
- Hunter enjoys spending time snuggling with other cats.
- He gets along ok with dogs!
- Chander is 8 months old, loves other cats, enjoys being held and is a real LOVE bug.
- Chander is as cute as can be, he is a full brown tiger. He loves to take naps on his human’s lap after running around for playtime.
- Don’t forget adopting more than one kitten has it’s rewards: they keep each other company, don’t get lonely, and stay out of trouble!
- Little Miss Suzie is a 7 month old, petite tiger kitten.
- Isn’t she gorgeous?
- Suzie loves other cats, is a roommate to Chander and would enjoy being adopted with a playmate!
- Penny is a 5 month old long haired black female kitten.
- This gal was found like a lot of kittens are, alone and afraid.
- Penny is adorable, but is still a little shy because of her scary beginning. Love and a patient hand will have her purring in your lap in no time!
- Penny is absolutely stunning with variegated fur and large golden eyes. She is ok with other cats.
Chai & Ash
- This bonded pair of Chai & Ash are 12 week old female kittens.
- Chai & Ash are very shy and will require an owner who helps them continue to blossom into the wonderful cats we know they will be!
- They love to be held & cuddled, play with laser pointers and be rewarded with treats.
- Chai & Ash would do best adopted as a pair.