Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to [email protected]
- This 6 month old tiger is a real character! Look at those playful eyes!
- Izzy can’t wait for her humans to get home and she greets them at the door, reaching up to head butt and looking for pets.
- Izzy is very affectionate and loves to soak up attention on her own, but also does well with other cats!
- Jack is a very loving and social, 2 1/2 year old male.
- He has a very clearly demarcated gray and white fur.
- Jack is up to date on all vaccines, and fully vetted.
- This is the look he gave us, when we mentioned the word “diet” to him. Don’t let those concerned eyebrows bother you, he is a complete love bug!
- Jack is good with other cats!
- Pretty and sweet Sasha is a 2 year old female, all gray with a tiny white spot on her chest.
- Sasha is cautious with new people, but once she is comfortable, game on!
- She loves chin rubs, scratches, playing and rolling around for attention!
The Brat Pack
- These 12 week old trouble makers are part of Sasha’s last litter of kittens!
- Tigers include Ally & Molly (females) and Emilio (male).
- Brother Judd is a gray like his momma and the biggest in the litter
Eli & Sam
- Eli is a flame point Siamese, male, who is 8 years old.
- His buddy Sam, is a 2 year old male tiger.
- Both boys are neutered and fully vetted.
- Eli & Sam do not need to be adopted together, but as you can see they enjoy each other’s company!
- Simba is a one year old ginger male who was so sweet, his rescuers couldn’t help but bring him inside!
- He would love a human to nap the day away with, but prefers adults only. No small children please.
- Simba is FIV positive, but FeLV negative. FIV cats can live in the company of other cats.
- Won’t you purrrlease give this handsome boy a home?
- Spring and Summer are right around the corner and we could all use some Sunny Sunshine in our lives!
- Sunny is a 4 year old male, orange and white tabby.
- He is friendly, playful, and does well with children.
- Prince Charles is patiently waiting for the perfect home, where he can become King of the castle.
- Charlie is front declawed, and does not dig the company of other animals. NO cats or dogs.
- An experienced cat owner is recommended for Charlie.
- Charlie is 3 years old and is looking for a quiet home with a patient owner who can give him love and spoil him with treats and kisses!
- Handsome Hugo is still looking for a Valentine, could it be you?
- Hugo is very affectionate, loves to play, and does well with other kitties.
- Be prepared to pet, massage, pet, massage, did you pet your new kitten yet?
Chai & Ash
- This bonded pair of Chai & Ash are 12 week old female kittens.
- Chai & Ash are very shy and will require an owner who helps them continue to blossom into the wonderful cats we know they will be!
- They love to be held & cuddled, play with laser pointers and be rewarded with treats.
- Chai & Ash would do best adopted as a pair.
Sophie & Hunter
- Sophie and Hunter are 6 year old siblings looking for a forever home they can share with cozy blankets, sunny windows and treats.
- Sophie and Hunter must be adopted together as they are very bonded.
- Hunter thrives on the companionship of other cats. Sophie loves to play with jingle balls and chase her tail!
- Chander is 8 months old, loves other cats, enjoys being held and is a real LOVE bug.
- Chander is as cute as can be, he is a full brown tiger. He loves to take naps on his human’s lap after running around for playtime.
- Don’t forget adopting more than one kitten has it’s rewards: they keep each other company, don’t get lonely, and stay out of trouble!
Astrid & Agnes
- Astrid & Agnes are 4 month old orange/white sisters.
- They are a wee bit shy, but are making great progress. The kittens would love to be adopted together!
- Astrid & Agnes are up to date on all vaccines.
- Little Miss Suzie is a 7 month old, petite tiger kitten.
- Isn’t she gorgeous?
- Suzie loves other cats, is a roommate to Chander and would enjoy being adopted with a playmate!
Peridot & Payton
- Move over Cindy Crawford, we’ve got this magazine cover.
- Peridot, is a gray 4 month old female, while Payton is a 5 month old orange, semi-long haired female.
- Both girls love to play and do well with other cats, dogs and kids!
- Peridot loves attention and snuggles, and although Payton doesn’t mind the paparazzi, please give her some space!
- What a stunner this girl is!
- Hannah is a young female, with stunning gray tiger stripes. Her underbelly is trimmed with white, and the cuteness overload finishes with a delicate pink nose!
- Hannah is a tri-pod as she needed a rear leg removed. This does not slow her down from playing or loving up on her humans!
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
Beans, Sprinkles, & Trouble
- These cuties are all ready for adoption! The kittens are 9 weeks old.
- Sprinkles and Beans enjoy each other’s company, and would love a home together.
- Trouble, well, I guess his name found him. We suggest a family who can keep him entertained!