Please email completed form to:
Please visit Starting Over Animal Rescue at Petco for adoption events, every Saturday from 10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Petco 2621 MacArthur Rd, Whitehall, PA 18052
“Don’t forget your mask!”
- Petco & SOAR require visitors to wear a face covering over both the nose & mouth.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Currently a maximum of 3 fosters/volunteers will be present for animal showings. Please be patient and courteous as we begin this new process.
- Wednesday is an adorable female black kitten, 6 months old.
- Wednesday enjoys the companionship of other cats, and would do well with a brave friend who brings out her playful side!
- Wednesday would do best with an experienced cat owner who will help her continue to come out of her shell. She will take some time to adjust to a new environment.
- Chester is a young adult female cat, black & white.
- Yes, we’re sure Chester is a lady!
- Chester is a bit shy and will take a savvy cat owner who appreciates her style & grace!
- Chessie enjoys climbing, getting chin rubs and snuggling in a comfy bed.
- Larger than life, Lizzo is a 3 year old female tiger, with possibly a little tortoiseshell in her blood.
- Lizzo loves string toys, bird watching and snuggling in a fuzzy bed.
- Lizzo would do best in a home as a single or one other cat.
- She deserves all the love and all of the attention! Her best home would be with older children.
- Frisky is a 9 year old ginger Persian ready for love and a warm couch to snuggle and nap on.
- Frisky has a long coat which will require regular grooming.
- He would do best in a quiet home, with minimal animals and older children who can respect him. You don’t really want MORE of a stink eye, do you?
- “Move over Morris, there’s a new Sherman, I mean sheriff in town.”
- Sherman is a 2-3 year old adult ginger male.
- His personality is larger than life and he’s looking for a loving forever home!
- Mumu is a 3 year old black and white female.
- Mumu would do BEST in a quiet home with minimal other pets, she likes to be the star. Mumu does enjoy the company of other cats, and will snuggle with them.
- She loves water and jumping in the bathtub, treats, and bopping her human for pets!
- Piper is so proud of her litter of kittens, but now it’s her time to rest, relax and shine.
- Piper is less than one year old , black and white female.
- She will be available after she is spayed.
- Piper is calm, relaxed, and is described as an “old soul.”
- Miss Nova is a 10 week old female kitten, black and white.
- We can’t get enough of the black spots on her nose and foot, what a cutie!
- Nova would do GREAT adopted with her brother Ember, or into a home with another cat.
- Nova is a leader and loves to play and get into trouble!
- Ember is a 10 week old spitfire black and white male.
- His momma raised him right and he is ready for his new life!
- Ember would love to be adopted with his sister Nova(or at least another cat), so they can play and snuggle forever!
- Ember is an old soul like his momma, and he is more of a follower. He prefers snuggling over wrestling!
- Chrissy is a young gal who was saved from the great outdoors after having her last litter of little ones!
- Pictured here is her last kitten Chunk, who found his forever home!
- Chrissy is spayed and up to date on medical care. She is friendly, sweet and playful!
- This handsome ginger babe is Kovu!
- Kovu means scar in Swahili.
- He is a 2 year old adult ginger male cat, who has a STRONG cuddle game.
- Kovu is friendly, playful and ready to be adopted into a happy forever home!
- Felicity is ready to rock and roll!
- She is a gorgeous mild torti, around 3 months old.
- Felicity does well with other cats, but she is also content to hang out by herself.