Please email completed form to:
Please visit Starting Over Animal Rescue at Petco for adoption events, every Saturday from 10 a.m.- 1 p.m.
Petco 2621 MacArthur Rd, Whitehall, PA 18052
“Don’t forget your mask!”
- Petco & SOAR require visitors to wear a face covering over both the nose & mouth.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Currently a maximum of 3 fosters/volunteers will be present for animal showings. Please be patient and courteous as we begin this new process.
- Apricot is a 10 week old, female tiger kitten.
- She enjoys tumbling with her litter mates and would love to be adopted with one of them (T-bone).
- Apricot would do best in a home with another cat!
- Vera is a 1 year old patch tabby who just looves to be held by her human.
- Vera is up to date on all of her veterinary care and ready for a permanent home!
- Alpha is an 8 week old, gray female.
- She is loving and silly!
- Gorgeous Grady is a 3 1/2 month old Russian Blue mix, male.
- Grady is silly, playful, and super friendly!
- He enjoys hanging out with his foster brother AJ, a Siamese mix listed below. The boys would LOVE to be adopted together!
- Sage is a 1 year old female, fully vetted and ready for a steady forever home!
- She enjoys the occasional serenade, chasing laser lights, and bird watching.
- Sage is reserved and prefers to watch the world from afar. She would do best with a patient owner, who can help her come out of her shell.
- Sage would be best adopted with another outgoing cat, or her sister Clover.
- Butch is an adorable black and white male kitten.
- Butch enjoys rough housing with his sister Cassidy! They make a stunning pair together!
- BEST with another cat.
- Clover: spot on RIGHT of her nose, loves to chase birds at the window, can find any bug in a hot second, and preys on toys dangling from sticks.
- She is very curious and likes to follow her human.
- Clover is a 1 year old female, spayed and up to date on all medical care.
- She has a distinct and original design to her coat.
- Clover would do well in a home as an only cat, with other felines, or adopted with her sister Sage.
- Jetta is an adult gal with a beautiful black coat and gorgeous amber eyes.
- Jetta is very friendly, loves to climb her tree stand, and loves to play!
- She needs to be the ONLY ANIMAL in the household.
Arlo & Ziggy
- Arlo & Ziggy are young lads, about 8 weeks old and full of kitten kraziness.
- Arlo is feisty and independent, while Ziggy, although fiery as well, likes to cuddle now and then with his foster mom.
- Both are using their litterbox, eating well, and enjoy belly rubs. They will be available in a few weeks! They are dynamos and would love a home to call their own!
- Charlotte is a one year old dilute tortoiseshell, female.
- She is a real love muffin and will let you know when she’s looking for attention.
- Charlotte would be a great companion for someone looking for a sweet love bug!
- Sweet Pickles is ready for a home of her own and she is SOOOO excited!
- Look at that face!
- Pickles is up to date on her vet care. She loves to snuggle and play.
- If you are looking for a very sweet, very gentle young lady “Sylvie” is your girl.
- Sylvie is shy at times and will do well in a quiet, calm environment. NO small children.
- She is just 1 year old, spayed, and up to date on her shots.
- Her soft, gentle nature will steal your heart.
- Sylvie is a long haired, black and white female.
- Katherine is a 1 year old dilute tortoiseshell, female.
- This stunner loves to get all of the attention and would prefer to be the only cat in your life!
- Timber is a tiger coated female, 10 weeks old.
- She is very curious!
- Murray is an 10 week old tuxedo kitten, male.
- Murray is adorable and looking for a home to call his own!
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- AJ is a 1 year old male Lynx Point Siamese Mix.
- This handsome dude is looking for a home with another cat or kitten to keep him company.
- AJ requires a patient home, with an owner who has the time to allow him to open up and blossom!
- Spring and Summer are right around the corner and we could all use some Sunny Sunshine in our lives!
- Sunny is a 4 year old male, orange and white tabby.
- He is friendly, playful, and does well with children.
- Sunny needs to be on a urinary diet, but he doesn’t mind! He says he’s sooo worth it!
- Hunter is a 6 year old cuddly male who is looking for a forever home where he can share cozy blankets, sunny windows and treats with Sophie.
- Sophie and Hunter must be adopted together as they are very bonded.
- Hunter thrives on the companionship of other cats. He is an orange and white male.
- Sophie loves to play with jingle balls and chase her tail! She is a petite gray female.
- Sophie is a petite 6 year old female, all gray.
- She does well with other cats, dogs and kids!
- Sophie & Hunter must be adopted together.
- T-bone is the biggest boy in his litter and he is baaad to the bone!
- He likes to play and chase his toys like hunted prey!
- T-bone would do best adopted with another cat, or kitten to keep him company!
- Lucy is an 8 month old female, black and white kitten, with semi-long hair.
- Lucy has come a long way to being a loving gal, who enjoys ear rubs, brushings and snuggles with her new foster kittens!
- Lucy would do BEST adopted into a house hold with another cat. Perhaps one of her kitten foster sisters or brothers??
LOOK down here for MORE KITTENS! We’re serious.
- Miss May is a young girl, black and white with gorgeous amber eyes!
- May will be ready for adoption soon when she’s big enough!!
- Buff & white, this cutie pie is brother to Lincoln & Matthias.
- Nico is friendly & playful; he’ll be available soon for adoption!
- Lincoln is a smitten kitten looking for love.
- We’re hoping when he’s bigger and available for adoption, he’ll grow into those ears!
- Rounding out the triplets is Matthias, a spunky little guy!
- Matthias has beautiful stripes on his buff and white coat.
- Mercy me this is one pretty cat!
- Mercy is a calico gal who will be available for adoption soon!