Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to email@example.com
- Raisin is too busy exploring her new world to sit still for photos, but we finally snapped a good one!
- She is a 8 month old female kitten, currently running circles around her fellow foster cats, and family dog!
- Raisin is a beautifully marked tiger cat.
- This girls is always the center of the cat house party! She would do best in a home with other cats to keep her feeling comfortable and confident.
- 1 1/2 year old DSH female, white with tiger tail and 2 “angel” patches on her shoulders.
- Angel does enjoy her human companions, & keeps them warm at night, but she LOVES her fellow kitties!
- Sweet Selva is a sleek gray 2 year old male British Shorthair.
- Loves headbutts, laps and other feline friends.
- Selva just had eye surgery to remove his bad eye, he is healing well!
- 3 year old neutered male Persian…just wait for these locks to grow in, he’s a beauty!
- Likes: attention, snuggling in laps, staying in your lap while you stand up, exploring.
- Dislikes: not being in a lap, an empty food bowl, drama.
- Dover will require daily upkeep to his white fur including cleaning of his eyes and brushing of his fur (when it’s back!).
- Patty B. was just a tiny little girl when she was rescued. She has blossomed under our volunteers caring hands to a real sweetheart!
- 5 month old female tiger.
- Likes to play, snuggle, be held.
- Has limited to no sight in one eye, but it does not bother her or slow her down!
- “I’m sorry, were we supposed to share that food? I ate it all!”
- China is a sweet, young, lap seeking gray Persian.
- She is the queen of the house and prefers to be the only cat.
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- Sweet and vivacious Vicky is a senior kitty who at 12 years old found her self on a euthanasia list, simply because of her age.
- She loves to play (see picture!), climb high, and talk about your day.
- Vicky does well with older children and female cat companions.
- Hugo is the perfect name for this Scottish Breed Group, with a huge personality.
- 1 year old, gray male. Judging by his ears, he may be more of a Scottish Straight, than Fold.
- The breed is typically intelligent, friendly, mild, and independent.
- Baby Cat’s striking eyes will draw you in & have you falling in love with this 6 month old female kitten.
- She continues to blossom every day as her trust with humans grows.
- Food? That’s the way to this girls heart!
- Feline friends? Score! Baby cat feels more comfortable in the presence of other cats, and would do best in a home with feline friends to snuggle & play with.
Sophie & Hunter
- Sophie (gray female) & Hunter (orange/white male) are incredibly sweet and gentle 4 year old siblings.
- Sophie loves to chase her tail & pounce on jingle balls.
- Hunter enjoys NAPS! and cuddling with his sister.
- Cats do not have to be adopted together, but they are bonded and would do well together in a serene home environment.
- This guy is almost too amazing to describe!
- Calvin has CH, cerebellar hypoplasia, which causes him to wobble a little, but nothing holds this cutey back.
- CH is not painful or progressive, and cats can live a long & normal life.
- If interested in Calvin, please inquire about the slight modifications he may need in his life!
- 6 month old female kitten
- Recovering amazingly from hip surgery, after her rescue in Philadelphia
- Sweet, outgoing, affectionate!
- 6 year old male tiger is a big ‘ole bundle of love.
- Buddy once weighed a shocking 32 pounds, & will need to stay on a diet to keep his trim 17 pound figure.
- NO dogs please, and only mellow cats.
- He loves to show off his adorable belly, but please, keep your hands to yourself!
- Gorgeous peke-faced male Himalayan, 5 years old.
- Ramsey is a quiet guy who likes to lounge around, and watch the action of the house. He would not mind being the only cat.
- A commitment should be made towards the daily care of your Himalayan cat.
- “Are you looking at me? You should be looking at me, look at this beautiful face and coat.”
- 5 year old, medium haired female.
- Isabella has moved around a lot and needs a patient hand who will continue to help her grow out of her shell.
- 1 1/2 year black & white DSH female
- Very laid back, likes kids, cats and even fooled the family dog into thinking they are pals!
- Maya likes to help around the house by splashing in the tub, and eating all of her food off the floor!
- Talkative one year old female Persian.
- This sweet and adorable girl is ready to be adopted and make your home a brighter place!
- Snow is social and enjoys the company of other cats, but not too many!
- Persian’s require daily up keep to their fur and precious little faces!
- 6 year old spayed female looking for her furever family.
- LIKES: cuddles, exploring, talking, and family dinners (aka please pet me while I eat)
Dislikes: other cats in my space
- What three words would describe you: she shared “lovable, adventurous, and sassy.”
- Tinsel does well with kids and dogs, no other cats please!
- 3 year old orange & white female Persian.
- Phoebe is laid back, sweet, and likes to be the center of your universe!
- She would be fine as an only cat, but she does get along with her other foster cats, as well as the family dog!