Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to [email protected]
Loki, Bentley, Penelope
- Available soon! Loki & Bentley and sister Penelope are still gaining weight and will be ready for their forever homes in a few weeks!
- Gorgeous Grady is a 3 1/2 month old Russian Blue mix, male.
- Grady is silly, playful, and super friendly!
- He enjoys hanging out with his foster brother AJ, a Siamese mix listed below. The boys would LOVE to be adopted together!
- Sage is a 1 year old female, fully vetted and ready for a steady forever home!
- She enjoys the occasional serenade, chasing laser lights, and bird watching.
- Sage is reserved and prefers to watch the world from afar. She would do best with a patient owner, who can help her come out of her shell.
- Sage would be best adopted with another outgoing cat, or her sister Clover.
- Lexie is a little spitfire who loves to rough house and cuddle, equal amounts!
- Lexie is 7 weeks old and the runt of the litter!
- Ella is a boisterous and adventurous 9 week old female kitten.
- Ella loves to climb, and sit on any part of her human she can find!
- She would do best with another cat to keep her company!
- Mild mannered Rosa is a 9 week old female kitten.
- Rosa is playful and loves to wrestle with her sisters; she would do best adopted with a playmate.
- Rosa is very sweet and loves to snuggle and get tummy rubs.
- Clover: spot on RIGHT of her nose, loves to chase birds at the window, can find any bug in a hot second, and preys on toys dangling from sticks.
- She is very curious and likes to follow her human.
- Clover is a 1 year old female, spayed and up to date on all medical care.
- She has a distinct and original design to her coat.
- Clover would do well in a home as an only cat, with other felines, or adopted with her sister Sage.
- Jetta is an adult gal with a beautiful black coat and gorgeous amber eyes.
- Jetta is very friendly, loves to climb her tree stand, and loves to play!
- She needs to be the ONLY animal in the household.
Arlo & Ziggy
- Arlo & Ziggy are young lads, about 8 weeks old and full of kitten kraziness.
- Arlo is feisty and independent, while Ziggy, although fiery as well, likes to cuddle now and then with his foster mom.
- Both are using their litterbox, eating well, and enjoy belly rubs. They will be available in a few weeks! They are dynamos and would love a home to call their own!
- Miss Flo is the runt of her litter, but that doesn’t hold her back!
- Flo is 9 weeks old and likes to run, tumble and play!
- She is a sweet and mild mannered girl, who likes to nap in your lap!
- Simba is a one year old ginger male who was so sweet, his rescuers couldn’t help but bring him inside!
- He would love a human to nap the day away with, but prefers adults only. No small children please.
- Simba is FIV positive, but FeLV negative. FIV cats can live in the company of other cats.
- Won’t you purrrlease give this handsome boy a home?
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- AJ is a 1 year old male Lynx Point Siamese Mix.
- AJ was rescued from the great outdoors, where he lived in a feral colony. He would be ok to live with other cats, with proper and slow introductions.
- AJ requires a patient home, with an owner who has the time to allow him to open up and blossom!
- Spring and Summer are right around the corner and we could all use some Sunny Sunshine in our lives!
- Sunny is a 4 year old male, orange and white tabby.
- He is friendly, playful, and does well with children.
- Sunny needs to be on a urinary diet, but he doesn’t mind! He says he’s sooo worth it!
- Hunter is a 6 year old cuddly male who is looking for a forever home where he can share cozy blankets, sunny windows and treats with Sophie.
- Sophie and Hunter must be adopted together as they are very bonded.
- Hunter thrives on the companionship of other cats. He is an orange and white male.
- Sophie loves to play with jingle balls and chase her tail! She is a petite gray female.
- Sophie is a petite 6 year old female, all gray.
- She does well with other cats, dogs and kids!
- Sophie & Hunter must be adopted together.
- Lucy is an 8 month old female, black and white kitten, with semi-long hair.
- Lucy has come a long way to being a loving gal, who enjoys ear rubs, brushings and snuggles with her new friend Koda.
- Koda has been adopted, but we would love for Lucy to go to a home with other cats. Koda really helped Lucy to blossom and become the love bug she is today!
- T-bone is the biggest boy in his litter and he is baaad to the bone!
- He likes to play and chase his toys like hunted prey!
- T-bone would do best adopted with another cat, or kitten to keep him company!
- Apricot is a 10 week old, female tiger kitten.
- She enjoys tumbling with her litter mates and would love to be adopted with one of them (T-bone).
- Apricot would do best in a home with another cat!
- Mr. Avery is dreamy and will melt your heart!
- He will be ready for adoption in a few weeks.
- Avery loves to play, purr and wrestle. Avery would do great in any home, but would love to have other kitties around!
- Sweet Pickles is ready for a home of her own and she is SOOOO excited!
- Look at that face!
- Pickles is up to date on her vet care. She loves to snuggle and play.