Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to [email protected]
- Petite Princess Cindy is a regal senior, female gray tiger.
- Cindy would love a home with a human who is always around and can be her constant companion, treat giver, back massager.
- Cindy would do ok with another mellow and calm cat.
- Little OJ is an 8 week old buff male kitten.
- OJ does not have any litter mates, so he likes to play and rough house.
- OJ would do best in a home with other cats! I hope you have a tennis ball!
- Jetta is an adult gal with a beautiful black coat and gorgeous amber eyes.
- Jetta is very friendly, loves to climb her tree stand, and loves to play!
- She needs to be the ONLY animal in the household.
Clover & Sage
- 1 year old tabby & white Bobbsy Twins, Clover & Sage are loving life and each other!
- Clover: spot on RIGHT of nose, loves to chase birds at the window, can find any bug in a hot second, and preys on toys dangling from sticks.
- Sage: spot on LEFT of nose, snuggle her please!! She also enjoys the occasional serenade, chasing laser lights, and bird watching.
- Simba is a one year old ginger male who was so sweet, his rescuers couldn’t help but bring him inside!
- He would love a human to nap the day away with, but prefers adults only. No small children please.
- Simba is FIV positive, but FeLV negative. FIV cats can live in the company of other cats.
- Won’t you purrrlease give this handsome boy a home?
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- AJ is a 1 year old male Lynx Point Siamese Mix.
- AJ was rescued from the great outdoors, where he lived in a feral colony. He would be ok to live with other cats, with proper and slow introductions.
- AJ requires a patient home, with an owner who has the time to allow him to open up and blossom!
- Spring and Summer are right around the corner and we could all use some Sunny Sunshine in our lives!
- Sunny is a 4 year old male, orange and white tabby.
- He is friendly, playful, and does well with children.
Sophie & Hunter
- Sophie and Hunter are 6 year old siblings looking for a forever home they can share with cozy blankets, sunny windows and treats.
- Sophie and Hunter must be adopted together as they are very bonded.
- Hunter thrives on the companionship of other cats. He is an orange and white male.
- Sophie loves to play with jingle balls and chase her tail! She is a petite gray female.
- Koda is a 6 week old female black kitten.
- Koda loves everyone, from the dog, other cats, and even the kids!
- She is just a tiny sprout, so she’s not quite ready for adoption!
- Koda loves to play and explore.