Please click the cat picture for EASY online form, which will be submitted directly to the rescue!
If you prefer a paper application, please complete the PDF below and email completed form to:
FELINE application, PDF
“Don’t forget your mask!”
Petco Whitehall, PA adoption hours:
Saturday 10 AM – 12 PM
Individual meet and greets may be scheduled with volunteers during the week.
Living Things, Orefield PA adoption hours:
Sunday 11 AM – 1 PM
Please inquire with a volunteer prior to attending as hours may change at this location.
- Meet our funny friend Jester!
- Jester loves to play and is a really sweet boy.
- He is a 3-year-old neutered male tabby cat, with the cutest and most curious eyes.
- Jester should be the only cat in the home, he’s selective about which cats he likes, proper introductions would be required.
- Sheila is a young dilute calico, ready for her forever home!
- Sheila loves to run, and play, especially with string toys!
- She would do BEST in a home with older children.
- Sheila enjoys being Queen B and may do her best as the only pet.
- She may be shy at first, but KALI loves to be pet & brushed.
- Kali especially loves softly spoken words about how pretty she is…that gets her purring and making biscuits.
- With love & kindness, KALI’s confidence unfolds beautifully like petals on a blossom.
- Kali is a dilute tortoiseshell female.
- Kali is now at Coal Cats Cafe in Tamaqua!
- Dalton is a 9-month-old male kitten, long-haired.
- He is shy and needs to be adopted into a home with a patient owner to help him blossom.
- Dalton must start his new life in a small space to become acquainted with his new home.
- Pablo is 3 years old and recently had surgery for urinary crystals.
- He is a gorgeous and loving tabby cat!
- He is feeling GREAT and is a superb house guest and an all-around good boy!!!
- Pablo needs to be on a special food diet. Please inquire for details!
- Mochi is a 9-year-old very petite kitty weighing only 6 pounds!
- She is very friendly and loving.
- Mochi is microchipped, spayed, and combination tested.
- Looking for a place to call her own.
- Nothing like a fluffy Pancake to make your morning!
- Pancake is about 8 months old and has come so far since she’s been with us for the last few months. She went from “don’t even think about looking at me” to “you can look, but maybe please don’t touch, ok yes, pet ME!”.
- Pancake MUST BE ADOPTED into a patient family who will let her continue to blossom. She enjoys other cats and kittens.
- If you want to snuggle, she prefers to be a kitty burrito. She even tolerates a little helper’s antics (small children!).
- She loves to strut her fluffy self and tell you stories
- Pumpkin is 8 months old, medium-haired ginger and white female, spayed, negative for FIV/FeLV and UTD on shots.
- Adele is a young calico female who is ready for her forever home!
- Adele has had her last litter of kittens and is happy to be living inside.
- She is quiet, curious, and enjoys being near her humans.
- Adele is a single-cat household kinda gal.
- Adele LOVES to play! And she is an excellent work-from-home sidekick!
- Adele is a great cat and enjoys a snuggle and movie night. Alone…without other cats!
- Oh, Oswald, why do you look so sad my friend? You’re forever home is just around the corner!
- Oswald is a young gray male cat, 1.5 years old.
- He is sweet and friendly with other cats.
- Oswald is FIV+ and can live in a home with other cats.
- His favorite thing is head butts and chin scratches!
- Oh Luciano… you nailed your adoption photo! Gorgeous!
- Luciano is a tiger and white male cat, around 4 years old.
- He eats mostly wet food, and he LOVES it.
- Luciano is curious and friendly, and he would be fine as an only cat or with a proper introduction to another feline.
- Luciano’s adoption fee is SPONSORED!
- Luciano’s owners will need to be active to keep him busy and out of trouble!
- This kit cat is a lot of fun and spunk!
Luna & Sophie
- Luna (right) is an 10-month-old dilute calico.
- Luna loves her buddy Sophie and the must be adopted together!
- Stunning Sophie (left) is a young adult calico female.
- Sophie is lovely and craves attention.
- Sophie doesn’t mind cat-friendly dogs!
- RAYMOND & HECTOR are 1½ year old, neutered, tiger males brothers. They can be adopted together or separately.
- HECTOR is solid gray with stripes. He has a proclivity to hide, especially in cozy spaces and under blankets. He longs for love but is slow to trust.
- HECTOR needs someone who will be patient and kind with his shy nature. Once he feels secure, we believe he will be his happiest and best self.
- Hector is in a FOSTER to ADOPT home.
- Victoria is a beautiful tortoiseshell adult female, living at Petco in Whitehall.
- Victoria is a bit shy but welcomes petting and we think this orange-nosed beauty will blossom in no time!
- This demure little lady is soft-spoken, sweet, and likes to burrow under blankets when feeling shy.
- VICTORIA was initially meek, but her confidence is growing by the day. She is affectionate, loves to chase laser pointers, and wants to become part of your family.
- Victoria is in a foster-to-adopt home.
4 thoughts on “Available Cats/Kittens”
Is Emma still available?
I am not sure who Emma is, but I’m checking. I will send you an email as well.
Melissa, SOAR volunteer
Do you have any information on McFlurry? I am looking for a cat that would be good with another cat and a dog.
I have McFlurry in my home as a foster. He would do great with another cat.
I am sending you an email to follow up.
Melissa, SOAR volunteer