Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to [email protected]
Kitten season has started and we have many kittens coming soon! Stay tuned to our webpage, as well as our Facebook pages. When adopting kittens, please consider adopting two; they will keep each other busy and out of trouble!
- This young cool dude has a personality as long as the Jersey Shore.
- Pauly’s is sweet, silly, outgoing, and his fur is sooo soft!
- Pauly’s eye will be assessed when he is neutered. Please inquire for more details.
- Party like a rock star! Or be a sweet boy?!?
- Vinny is a cute little button of a kitty. He is a ginger boy with a mild temperament.
- Leo the love bug is a 5 year young tiger and white male.
- This boy is as sweet as can be with purrs, head butts, and naps in your lap!
- Camilla is a 2 year old black and white female, with semi-long hair.
- She is equal doses of sassy and sweet and loves to play and capture toy mice. Please don’t tell her they aren’t real!
- Camilla must be an only cat, as she’s all the princess one home needs. Dogs are also a no, as the barking makes her bonkers.
- She would be best suited with a patient, adult family or family with older children.
- Camilla has some mild wobbling while walking on her hind legs, but she is just as active as can be! The more she walks, the stronger she becomes. She jumps, takes stairs, and uses her litter box!
- Sweet Alex is Siamese mix, male, 4.5 months old.
- Alex is very friendly, but a bit on the shy side.
- This spunky little dude is looking for her forever home.
- Pip is a gray tiger who has A LOT of love to give.
- He will paw her human and purr until affection is returned.
- Pip gets along well with other cats and would do well with another kitten to keep him busy.
- Pip is currently shacking up with Humphrey & Audrey!
- Little Creamsicle is a 9 week old ginger girl who is looking for her forever home.
- She is sweet and cuddly!
- ATTILA WAS ADOPTED!
- Check out these cutie ginger buddies of Napolean (smaller/lighter buff) and Attila (on the right).
- They are 9 weeks old and full of spunk and kitten energy!
- Layla is a 5 year old bengal mix, female who loves nothing more than a good long nap and a snuggle.
- She has beautiful green eyes and a sweet temperament.
- Layla prefers the company of a comfy pillow over other felines; she would best be suited as an only cat.
- Check out this gang of 10 week old litter mates: Kameli, Cricket, Paloma, & Atlas.
- Kameli, which means honey bee, is a sweet little calico girl.
- Cricket is a tabby and white, male kitten.
- He enjoys mischievous kitten activities and playing with his brother.
- Sweet Paloma, or a butterfly, is a an orange and white little girl.
- Last we round out these cuties with Atlas.
- Atlas is a male, brown tiger. He has less white on him than his brother.
- This black beauty is a 1 year old friendly, loving and sociable female.
- Blaze will tap or lean on her human’s legs to be picked up, and then reward her human with kisses.
- Blaze has a mild condition from her scary time as a kitten. Her bladder dribbles a little, but she uses her litter box and with a little extra work, she can lead a normal life.
- She would do best with a bed that can easily be cleaned and a home with minimal carpets to limit any mess.
- Blaze is truly a beauty who should not be passed up.
- Handsome hunk with gorgeous, long whiskers, sure to make the other cats jealous!
- Mr. Tux likes attention, to be carried around, and treats of chicken!
- He gets along well with cats, dogs and young children. Tux is 4 years old.
- Hani, which means happy, is a fun loving Siamese mix, male.
- He will steal your heart with his funny personality!
- Miss G is a talkative, friendly young tiger female.
- Gracie LOVES wet food, playing, head butts, and chin rubs.
- Don’t miss out on this beautiful cat!
- Little Miss Gabby is a lovely tiger calico who loves to be held.
- Age-12 years young, but you know a lady shouldn’t disclose her age. Gray tiger pattern, medium hair.
- Likes- chin scratches, head butts, comfortable beds, and fancy feast gravy lovers.
- Dislikes- other animals, being held, and vet visits.
- Things you should know about me- I will promptly wait for my bowl to be full, I will tap you if you don’t pay enough attention to me, I lived with kids before and did okay.
- Perfect home – calm person/family with no other pets.
- Petite and cute Cora is a 1 year old black female cat. She has a white spot on her chest.
- Cora is a queen bee, and would prefer to not socialize with anyone else in the hive. She would do best as an only cat.
- Cora states that she “enjoys basking in the sun, playing with mice (real or stuffed), and annoying her humans for more food.”
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- Sweet and cute Butterscotch is a 9 week old ginger girl.
- She is petite and loving!
- 2 year black & white DSH female
- Very laid back, likes kids, cats and even fooled the family dog into thinking they are pals!
- Maya likes to help around the house by splashing in the tub, and eating all of her food off the floor!
- Maya (or Mumu) would do BEST with another cat to bond and snuggle with.
- Handsome Humprey is a 12 week old black & white kitten, with the cutest and roundest face
- He is funny, cuddly, and looking for his forever home!
- Humphrey would like you to know he is very fond of his sister Audrey and would like to be adopted with her.
- This beauty is a 12 week old female, black, white and full of life!
- Audrey enjoys breakfast, especially at Tiffany’s, playing with feather toys, and tumbling with her siblings.
- Audrey dreams of diamonds and being adopted with her brother Humphrey.
- Hunter is a 5 year old orange and white male cat.
- He is laid back, and his favorite past time is napping.
- Hunter enjoys spending time snuggling with other cats.
- He gets along ok with dogs!
Suzie & Chander
- Tiger kittens, full of life, cuteness and cuddles!
- Chander is as cute as can be, 14 weeks old, he is a full brown tiger. He loves to take naps on his human’s lap after running around for playtime.
- Little Miss Suzie, 10 weeks old, has a lighter face in front, is equally as cute, and is looking for lap to sleep in!
- Don’t forget adopting more than one kitten has it’s rewards: they keep each other company, don’t get lonely, and stay out of trouble!
- This big hunk of love is a 1 1/2 year old male cat, orange and white.
- Morris is friendly and gets along with other cats.
- Penny is a 12 week old long haired black female kitten.
- This gal was found like a lot of kittens are, alone and afraid.
- Penny is adorable, but is still a little shy because of her scary beginning. Love and a patient hand will have her purring in your lap in no time!
- Irma is a 3-4 year old female kitty, mostly white with a light dusting of gray & brown color on her head and tail.
- Irma does get along with other cats, but can be a bit shy.
- She enjoys tasty treats & being pet!
- Sophie is a petite 5 year old, full gray female cat.
- She is silly and playful. She thinks jingle balls ROCK! and can occasionally be caught chasing her own tail.
- Sophie is good with dogs, other cats, and likes to snuggle with her brother Hunter!
- This handsome beau is full of love and snuggles.
- Dalton is a medium haired, young tiger male.
- Dalton is very friendly and ok with other cats.
Omega, Delia & Cider
- 9 week old kittens, love to snuggle and ham it up for the camera!
- Omega, is the only boy with a light buff coat.
- Delia (split face) and Cider are tortoiseshell gals!