Please print the application below, complete it (including pet’s name), scan, and email to [email protected]
- Vince is a 12 week old orange and white male kitten who likes to play and snuggle.
- Vince is the last member of the Motley Crue to be adopted and he has the City Boy Blues and is ready to give up his Wild Side.
- This handsome bug is a 2-3 year old silky black furred male cat.
- Salem is a big boy, at 14 pounds.
- He is very friendly, and loves attention!
Toasted Marshmallow Fluff
- “Fluffy” is a 1 year old new momma to our Motley Crue.
- She is a medium haired calico, with a beautiful coat and a bushy tail.
- Miss Fluffy is friendly, talkative, and eager for love.
- Cats with longer fur do require maintenance such as brushing or grooming if needed.
- 4 month old Gwen is an outgoing and personable little girl.
- She is orange and white, with some beautiful stripes throughout her coat.
- Gwen craves attention, loves ear rubs, and will purr the night away in return for your affection.
- This charming beau is a 3 year old male tiger cat.
- Leo has a very dark coat, with a white face, chest, underbelly and cute white toes.
- He is chatty, friendly and has lots of love to give.
- Leo requires a wet food only diet, non-prescription.
- Big Gus is a 5 year old black & white male. He is a bigger guy who loves to snuggle!
- He enjoys feather toys, food, large litter boxes and peace & quiet.
- Gus would do best in a home as the only cat, or with another kitty who is cool & calm.
Sadie & Delilah
- This gang of backyard babies are adorable, playful, full of purrs, and sweet.
- Tigers: Sadie (female) is adventurous, curious, & will roll over for tummy rubs. Delilah (female) likes feather toys, is a bit shy, & would do best adopted with her bold sibling.
- It is preferred that the girls are adopted together, as they can always be found snuggling, and cry when they are separated.
- This scrumptious Smidgen is a beautiful and wonderful 2 year old tiger & white male.
- He is playful, has a crazy motor, is kind and likes to talk!
- Smidgen would do best as the only cat, or with one other cat, as he can be very shy & scared with too many cats.
- Little Creamsicle is a 9 week old ginger girl who is looking for her forever home.
- She is sweet and cuddly!
- 11 week old cuties look for their forever home!
- Monique is a petite tiger female, with a very unique coat. You have to see it to really experience its beauty.
- Mason is her adorable and playful brother!
- Monique has been ADOPTED!
- This black beauty is a 1 year old friendly, loving and sociable female.
- Blaze will tap or lean on her human’s legs to be picked up, and then reward her human with kisses.
- Blaze has a mild condition from her scary time as a kitten. Her bladder dribbles a little, but she uses her litter box and with a little extra work, she can lead a normal life.
- She would do best with a bed that can easily be cleaned and a home with minimal carpets to limit any mess.
- Blaze is truly a beauty who should not be passed up.
- Handsome hunk with gorgeous, long whiskers, sure to make the other cats jealous!
- Mr. Tux likes attention, to be carried around, and treats of chicken!
- He gets along well with cats, dogs and young children. Tux is 4 years old.
- Karma is a beautiful 6 month old female.
- She is a sweet gal with a lovely dilute Calico coat.
- *****PET OF THE MONTH******
- 6 year old ruggedly handsome male cat.
- Warm and cozy inside, and no longer on the NYC streets, he enjoys being pet and meows for his human friends.
- Taliver is FIV positive. FIV is spread to other felines through deep bite wounds.
FIV cannot be transferred to humans either. Casual playing, eating, & grooming, does not spread the disease.
- He is currently living happily with another cat who is FIV negative.
- Sweet and cute Butterscotch is a 9 week old ginger girl.
- She is petite and loving!
- 2 year black & white DSH female
- Very laid back, likes kids, cats and even fooled the family dog into thinking they are pals!
- Maya likes to help around the house by splashing in the tub, and eating all of her food off the floor!
- Maya (or Mumu) would do BEST with another cat to bond and snuggle with.
- Hunter is a 5 year old orange and white male cat.
- He is laid back, and his favorite past time is napping.
- Hunter enjoys spending time snuggling with other cats.
- He gets along ok with dogs!
Suzie & Chander
- Tiger kittens, full of life, cuteness and cuddles!
- Chander is as cute as can be, he is a full brown tiger. He loves to take naps on his human’s lap after running around for playtime.
- Little Miss Suzie has a lighter face in front, is equally as cute, and is looking for lap to sleep in!
- Don’t forget adopting more than one kitten has it’s rewards: they keep each other company, don’t get lonely, and stay out of trouble!
- Kittens are about 6 months old.
- Irma is a 3-4 year old female kitty, mostly white with a light dusting of gray & brown color on her head and tail.
- Irma does get along with other cats, but can be a bit shy.
- She enjoys tasty treats (no seafood please, puke city!) & being pet!
- Penny is a 12 week old long haired black female kitten.
- This gal was found like a lot of kittens are, alone and afraid.
- Penny is adorable, but is still a little shy because of her scary beginning. Love and a patient hand will have her purring in your lap in no time!
- Sophie is a petite 5 year old, full gray female cat.
- She is silly and playful. She thinks jingle balls ROCK! and can occasionally be caught chasing her own tail.
- Sophie is good with dogs, other cats, and likes to snuggle with her brother Hunter!
- Miss Gigi is a former bottle fed baby who has turned into a strong willed, beautiful 12 week old female kitten.
- Gigi likes to play and would do best with another feline friend to keep her company (and off the curtains!). Gigi enjoys hanging and playing with other cats, and she is a lot of fun!
- She likes to give kisses on the chin!
Chai & Ash
- This bonded pair of Chai & Ash are 12 week old female kittens.
- Chai & Ash are very shy and will require an owner who helps them continue to blossom into the wonderful cats we know they will be!
- They love to be held & cuddled, play with laser pointers and be rewarded with treats.
- Chai & Ash would do best adopted as a pair.
- Young Phoenix is a fully black coated male kitten, about 3 months old.
- Phoenix suffered a few burns as a kitten, but the great people at SOAR have nursed him back to health!
- He is sweet, adorable and looking for love!
- Kader is a buff and white 6 month old male. Siblings with Kiera and Karma.
- Kiera is a 6 month old white and buff female. She is siblings with Kader and Karma