We are always looking for volunteers!
Volunteers are always needed for various tasks including fundraising, attending rescue related events, or cleaning and feeding the cats housed at Petco in Whitehall.
Do you enjoy planning events and working with people? We are in need of volunteers to help us with our fundraising efforts. Any amount of time that you can spare will be much appreciated! For more information please email: [email protected]
We are always in need of foster homes for cats, and kittens, dogs and puppies. If you are considering fostering please keep in mind that when fostering a cat or a kitten, a safe and secure area is required to allow them to exercise and acclimate to their new environment. Kittens need an area where you can keep a cage filled with toys, food bowls and a litter box, separate from your own animals. Dogs required adequate space and should receive exercise a few times per day. If you foster a puppy you will be responsible to teach potty and crate training. All animals must be kept clean without disease and in a clean, tidy environment.
Our Special Thanks to:
- Dr. Lori Milot for your time and talent.
- Foster Families and volunteers!
- Robin Schultz, I would be lost without you!
- Living Things Pet Store for hosting our pet adoptions and donating food to us.
- Kami at Living Things for all you do for us
- Deb and Betty Redsy for doing fundraisers for us.
- Kevin at Cloud Nine Pet Services.
- Carole at Fresh Pet who has helped us receive the food donations.
- CarolAnn DosSantos from Carol’s grooming in Hellertown, PA. for doing free grooming to our rescue animals.
- Allyson Coffin of Allyson’s Critter Cave for donated her time and talent grooming our babies!
- The Stitching Witch for printing all T-Shirts and for donating to our events.
- Petco for allowing us to have a permanent place to showcase our animals.
- Jen Zasko for auditing and helping us with Facebook.
- Pampered Pets for their grooming services.
- Alyson Andrews for grooming services.